Starting at: Holborn
Arrive at: Finchley Central
Stations passed through from Holborn
- Tottenham Court Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Central to Holborn
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Holborn to Westenhanger Rail Station
- Holborn to Hertford North Rail Station
- Holborn to Kinbrace Rail Station
- Holborn to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Holborn to Adderley Park Rail Station
- Holborn to Manea Rail Station
- Holborn to Gypsy Lane Rail Station
- Holborn to Pevensey Bay Rail Station
- Holborn to Gatwick Airport Rail Station