Starting at: High Street Kensington
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from High Street Kensington
- Earl's Court
Bus Stop Closed\n Please use the next stop\n or the previous stop \n to catch your bus
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to High Street Kensington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- High Street Kensington to Holton Heath Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Bearsted Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Letchworth Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- High Street Kensington to Smallbrook Junction Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to West Jesmond (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- High Street Kensington to Reigate Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Lidlington Rail Station