Starting at: High Street Kensington
Arrive at: Shoreditch High Street
Stations passed through from High Street Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Sloane Square
- St. James's Park
- Mansion House
- Cannon Street
- Tower Hill
Changes to bus stops at Shoreditch High Street Station: Route 26, towards Hackney Wick, Route 149, towards Edmonton Green, Route N26, towards Chingford Station, and Route N242, towards Homerton Hospital now serve Stop E instead of Stop F.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Shoreditch High Street to High Street Kensington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- High Street Kensington to Black Lake (Midland Metro Stop)
- High Street Kensington to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- High Street Kensington to Ardwick Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Westerton Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Normans Bay Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Exmouth Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Warrington Central Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Lytham Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- High Street Kensington to Newton Heath & Moston (Manchester Metrolink)