Starting at: High Street Kensington
Arrive at: London Waterloo East
Stations passed through from High Street Kensington
- Earl's Court
CIRCLE LINE: No service until further notice due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Waterloo East to High Street Kensington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- High Street Kensington to Brentford
- High Street Kensington to Bricket Wood Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Brockley
- High Street Kensington to Brookmans Park Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Bruce Grove
- High Street Kensington to Bushey Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Byfleet & New Haw Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Caledonian Road
- High Street Kensington to Cambridge Heath (London)