Starting at: High Street Kensington
Arrive at: New Barnet
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from High Street Kensington
- Kensington Palace
- Palace Gate
- Queen's Gate
- Royal Albert Hall
- Prince Of Wales Gate
- Rutland Gardens
- Knightsbridge Station / Harrods
- Hyde Park Corner Station
- Old Park Lane / Hard Rock Cafe
- Green Park Station
Bus Stop Closed\n Please use the next stop\n or the previous stop \n to catch your bus
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: New Barnet to High Street Kensington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- High Street Kensington to Poppleton Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway)
- High Street Kensington to Pembroke Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Billingshurst Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Macclesfield Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to South Bank Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Great Bentley Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Banbury Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Dorking West Rail Station