Starting at: High Street Kensington
Arrive at: Chelsfield
Stations passed through from High Street Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Sloane Square
- St. James's Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chelsfield to High Street Kensington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- High Street Kensington to Medstead & Four Marks (Mid Hants Railway)
- High Street Kensington to Williamwood Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Winchcombe (Gloucs Warwicks Railway)
- High Street Kensington to Brough Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Garelochhead Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Millfield (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- High Street Kensington to Dalmarnock Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Seaford Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Holmes Chapel Rail Station