Starting at: High Street Kensington
Arrive at: Walthamstow Central
Stations passed through from High Street Kensington
- Kensington Palace
- Palace Gate
- Queen's Gate
- Royal Albert Hall
- Prince Of Wales Gate
- Rutland Gardens
- Knightsbridge Station / Harrods
- Hyde Park Corner Station
- Old Park Lane / Hard Rock Cafe
- Green Park Station
- Old Bond Street / Royal Academy
- Piccadilly Circus
WALTHAMSTOW CENTRAL UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter the station via the London Overground ticket hall in Station Approach by the car park or via Selborne Walk and exit the station via the stairs or lift into the bus station or via Selborne Walk.
WALTHAMSTOW CENTRAL STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Interchange is expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Walthamstow Central to High Street Kensington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- High Street Kensington to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- High Street Kensington to Exmouth Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Warrington Central Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Lytham Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- High Street Kensington to Newton Heath & Moston (Manchester Metrolink)
- High Street Kensington to Hertford North Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Pevensey Bay Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Harpenden Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Quakers Yard Rail Station