Starting at: High Street Kensington
Arrive at: Canning Town
Stations passed through from High Street Kensington
- Earl's Court
CIRCLE LINE: No service until further notice due to operational restrictions.
CANNING TOWN STATION: Please enter the station via Silvertown Way and exit the station via the bus station.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canning Town to High Street Kensington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- High Street Kensington to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
- High Street Kensington to Bookham Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Borough
- High Street Kensington to Box Hill & Westhumble Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Brentford
- High Street Kensington to Bricket Wood Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Brockley
- High Street Kensington to Brookmans Park Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Bruce Grove