Starting at: High Street Kensington
Arrive at: Canary Wharf
Stations passed through from High Street Kensington
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Sloane Square
- St. James's Park
Bus stop closed due to roadworks\nUse bus stops on Westferry Road\n\n
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canary Wharf to High Street Kensington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- High Street Kensington to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Bourne End Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- High Street Kensington to Harwich Town Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- High Street Kensington to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Sunnymeads Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Maiden Newton Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Longniddry Rail Station
- High Street Kensington to Tenby Rail Station