Starting at: Heathrow Terminal 4
Arrive at: Hattersley Rail Station
Stations passed through from Heathrow Terminal 4
- Scylla Road
- Cargo Centre
- Sealand Road
- Stirling Road
- Heathrow Terminal 5
Temporary closure of Heathrow Terminal 4 stations: Due to a significant drop in demand, all flights to/from Heathrow Airport are operating from Terminals 2 & 5 only. The Piccadilly line and TfL Rail stations at Terminal 4 are closed until further notice. All Piccadilly line and TfL Rail services to the airport are operating to/from Heathrow T1,2,3 & 5 stations. To check flight departure and arrivals information, visit Heathrow.com or contact your airline.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Heathrow Terminal 4: Closed - Due to the temporary closure of Heathrow Airport's terminal 4.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Hattersley Rail Station to Heathrow Terminal 4
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Heathrow Terminal 4 to High Wycombe Rail Station
- Heathrow Terminal 4 to Belmont
- Heathrow Terminal 4 to Wednesbury Parkway (Midland Metro Stop)
- Heathrow Terminal 4 to Mitcham Junction Tram Stop
- Heathrow Terminal 4 to Callerton Parkway (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Heathrow Terminal 4 to Petts Wood
- Heathrow Terminal 4 to Kensal Green
- Heathrow Terminal 4 to Ferry Meadows (Nene Valley Railway)
- Heathrow Terminal 4 to Gravel Hill Tram Stop