Starting at: Hatton Cross
Arrive at: Waddon
Stations passed through from Hatton Cross
- Great South West Road
- Hatton Green
- Central Way
- Lansbury Avenue
- Feltham Assembly Hall
- Fern Grove
- Feltham Station / Victoria Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Waddon to Hatton Cross
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hatton Cross to Priestfield (Midland Metro Stop)
- Hatton Cross to Islip Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Nunhead
- Hatton Cross to Wem Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Farningham Road Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to North Fambridge Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Pewsey Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)