Starting at: Hatton Cross
Arrive at: Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
Stations passed through from Hatton Cross
- Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
Information for customers travelling to Heathrow: Due to changes at the airport, your airline may now operate from a different terminal. Please visit Heathrow.com, or contact your airline to check.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3 to Hatton Cross
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hatton Cross to Castleton Moor Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Exeter St Thomas Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Reedham (Norfolk) Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Greenbank Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Whitby Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Wanborough Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Park Street Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Northwick Park