Starting at: Hatton Cross
Arrive at: Hampstead Heath
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from Hatton Cross
- Hounslow West
- Hounslow Central
- Hounslow East
- Boston Manor
- South Ealing
- Acton Town
- Turnham Green
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hampstead Heath to Hatton Cross
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hatton Cross to Staines Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Hersham Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Haggerston
- Hatton Cross to Shepperton Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Bush Hill Park
- Hatton Cross to Denham Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Heathrow Central Bus Stn (Rail-Air)
- Hatton Cross to Crystal Palace