Starting at: Hatton Cross
Arrive at: Bexley
Stations passed through from Hatton Cross
- Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bexley to Hatton Cross
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hatton Cross to Cambridge Heath (London)
- Hatton Cross to Lydney Town (Dean Forest Railway)
- Hatton Cross to Barry Docks Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Cathcart Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to West Allerton Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to
- Hatton Cross to Tring Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Stevenage Rail Station