Starting at: Hatton Cross
Arrive at: Goodge Street
Stations passed through from Hatton Cross
- Hounslow West
- Hounslow Central
- Hounslow East
- Boston Manor
- South Ealing
- Acton Town
- Turnham Green
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Hyde Park Corner
- Green Park
- Piccadilly Circus
- Leicester Square
Goodge Street: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
GOODGE STREET STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Goodge Street to Hatton Cross
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hatton Cross to Wanborough Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Hastings Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Hednesford Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Quintrell Downs Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Totteridge & Whetstone
- Hatton Cross to Wootton Wawen Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Addlestone Rail Station
- Hatton Cross to Newbold (Manchester Metrolink)
- Hatton Cross to Bethnal Green