Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: Prince Regent DLR
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Prince Regent DLR to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Northwood
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Wool Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Folkestone West Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Harpenden Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Newton Heath & Moston (Manchester Metrolink)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Dronfield Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Leyton Midland Road
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Cornbrook (Manchester Metrolink)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to