Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: Ravensbourne
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
SOUTHEASTERN and THAMESLINK: Sunday 5 July, no service between Victoria and Lewisham / Shortlands (via Catford). Connecting replacement buses operate between Herne Hill and Bromley South calling at Denmark Hill, Peckham Rye, Nunhead, Crofton Park, Catford, Bellingham, Beckenham Hill, Ravensbourne and Shortlands.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ravensbourne to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Worksop Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Macclesfield Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Dartford
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Iver Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to West India Quay DLR
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Broome Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Brough Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Brunswick Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Reigate Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Llandrindod Rail Station