Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: Essex Road
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Essex Road to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Chertsey Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Virginia Water Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Risca & Pontymister Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Huntingdon Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Wootton Wawen Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Failsworth (Manchester Metrolink)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Knebworth Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Alresford (Mid Hants Railway)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Wanstead
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Catford