Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: Ravenscourt Park
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Harrow Town Centre
- Tyburn Lane
- Northwick Park Hospital
- Northwick Avenue
- Kenton Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ravenscourt Park to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Swanley
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Waterbeach Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to South Acton Rail
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Anderston Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Hoveton & Wroxham Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Edgware
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Sway Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Fishersgate Rail Station