Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: Hounslow West
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Harrow Town Centre
- Tyburn Lane
- Kenton Road
- Harrow School
- Harrow Park
- Roxeth Hill
- Clementine Churchill Hospital
- Harrow Road
- Sudbury Hill Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hounslow West to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to New Addington Tram Stop
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Shepherd's Bush Market
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Ewell East
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Dunton Green Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Coombe Lane Tram Stop
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Darton Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Reedham (Surrey)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Merton Park Tram Stop
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Belgrave Walk Tram Stop
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Dundonald Road Tram Stop
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Bat & Ball Rail Station