Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: Heathrow Terminal 4
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- South Harrow Station
- Station Parade
- Northolt Station
- Yeading / White Hart Roundabout
- Dilston Close
- Shakespeare Avenue
- The Grapes
- Hayes Town
- Hayes and Harlington Station
Until 03:00 Tuesday 31 March, the surface station car park at Harrow-on-the-Hill will be closed.
HEATHROW EXPRESS: Please note that Oyster Cards, Freedom Passes and Travelcards are not valid on Heathrow Express services.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Heathrow Terminal 4 to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Forest Hill
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Abbey Wood (London)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to King George V DLR
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Sandy Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Kearsney Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Paddington
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to City Thameslink
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Hungerford Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Old Street
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Lambeth North