Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: London Euston
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Harrow Town Centre
- Harrow Town Centre / Sheepcote Road
- Sheepcote Road
- Harrow High School
- Northwick Avenue
- Kenton Station
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Euston to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Menston Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Scotscalder Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Hackney Downs
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Broomfleet Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Normanton Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Widdrington Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Needham Market Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to South Greenford