Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: East Ham
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: East Ham to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Worksop Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Macclesfield Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Barking
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Debden
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Seer Green Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Dartford
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Iver Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to West India Quay DLR
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Holmes Chapel Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Failsworth (Manchester Metrolink)