Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: Ealing Common
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- West Harrow
- Rayners Lane
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ealing Common to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to London Marylebone
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Iver Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Heathrow Central Bus Stn (Rail-Air)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Esher Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Barking
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to London Blackfriars
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Finchley Central