Starting at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Arrive at: Chancery Lane
Stations passed through from Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
- Baker Street
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
CHANCERY LANE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Chancery Lane: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chancery Lane to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Widdrington Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Needham Market Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Neilston Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Queenstown Road (Battersea)
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Filey Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Hattersley Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Walthamstow Queens Road
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Ashtead Rail Station
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Lloyd Park Tram Stop
- Harrow-on-the-Hill to Seamer Rail Station