Starting at: Harlesden
Arrive at: Buckhurst Hill
Stations passed through from Harlesden
- Willesden Junction Rail Station
- Kensal Green Rail Station
- Queens Park (London) Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Buckhurst Hill to Harlesden
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harlesden to Croxley
- Harlesden to Birkbeck Tram Stop
- Harlesden to Perivale
- Harlesden to Wembley Central
- Harlesden to Heathrow Central Bus Stn (Rail-Air)
- Harlesden to Wood Lane
- Harlesden to Kensington (Olympia)
- Harlesden to Mortlake
- Harlesden to Goring-by-Sea Rail Station
- Harlesden to Watford North Rail Station
- Harlesden to Exchange Quay (Manchester Metrolink)