Starting at: Hanger Lane
Arrive at: Sudbury Town
Stations passed through from Hanger Lane
- Park Royal Station
Hanger Lane: During work to install a lift and bridge to provide step-free access, there will be a hoarding on the platform. Please move down the platform away from the stairs, where you will find it easier to board the train. During weekday evening peaks, you will find it easier to exit from a westbound train at this station if you travel in one of the front three carriages
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Sudbury Town to Hanger Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hanger Lane to Perranwell Rail Station
- Hanger Lane to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Hanger Lane to Ardwick Rail Station
- Hanger Lane to Manea Rail Station
- Hanger Lane to Hertford North Rail Station
- Hanger Lane to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Hanger Lane to Welham Green Rail Station
- Hanger Lane to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Hanger Lane to Phipps Bridge Tram Stop