Starting at: Hanger Lane
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Hanger Lane
- Hanger Lane Gyratory
- Quill Street
- Vicars Bridge Close
- Glacier Way
- Alperton Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Hanger Lane
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hanger Lane to Macclesfield Rail Station
- Hanger Lane to London Waterloo
- Hanger Lane to Valley Rail Station
- Hanger Lane to Merstham Rail Station
- Hanger Lane to Lancaster Gate
- Hanger Lane to Ardrossan Town Rail Station
- Hanger Lane to Chichester Rail Station
- Hanger Lane to Highams Park
- Hanger Lane to Vauxhall