Starting at: Hainault
Arrive at: Syon Lane
Stations passed through from Hainault
- Newbury Park
- Gants Hill
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
- St. Paul's
- Chancery Lane
- Tottenham Court Road
- Oxford Circus
- Bond Street
- Marble Arch
- Lancaster Gate
- Notting Hill Gate
- Holland Park
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Syon Lane to Hainault
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hainault to Sudbury Hill Harrow
- Hainault to Weybridge Rail Station
- Hainault to Oxted Rail Station
- Hainault to Normans Bay Rail Station
- Hainault to
- Hainault to
- Hainault to Shenstone Rail Station
- Hainault to Clapham Common
- Hainault to Gypsy Lane Rail Station
- Hainault to Lancing Rail Station