Starting at: Hainault
Arrive at: Catford Bridge
Stations passed through from Hainault
- Trelawney Road
- New North Road
- Neville Road
- Tomswood Hill
- Fullwell Cross
- Waverley Gardens
- Barkingside Police Station
- Brandville Gardens
- Fullwood Primary School
- Hamilton Avenue
- Icknield Drive
- Martley Drive
- Gants Hill Station
- Gants Hill Station / Cranbrook Road
CENTRAL LINE: Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 June, no service between Leytonstone and Epping / Hainault (via Woodford). Replacement buses operate.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Catford Bridge to Hainault
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hainault to Great Portland Street
- Hainault to Sevenoaks Rail Station
- Hainault to Epping
- Hainault to Dagenham East
- Hainault to Milton Keynes Central Rail Station
- Hainault to Normanton Rail Station
- Hainault to Bermondsey
- Hainault to Watford
- Hainault to Ferry Meadows (Nene Valley Railway)
- Hainault to Box Hill & Westhumble Rail Station