Starting at: Hainault
Arrive at: Albany Park
Stations passed through from Hainault
- Trelawney Road
- New North Road
- Neville Road
- Tomswood Hill
- Fullwell Cross
- Waverley Gardens
- Barkingside Station
CENTRAL LINE: Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 June, no service between Leytonstone and Epping / Hainault (via Woodford). Replacement buses operate.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Albany Park to Hainault
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hainault to Reedham (Surrey)
- Hainault to Frant Rail Station
- Hainault to Filey Rail Station
- Hainault to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Hainault to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Hainault to Rannoch Rail Station
- Hainault to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Hainault to St Paul's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Hainault to Sundridge Park
- Hainault to Tygwyn Rail Station