Starting at: Hainault
Arrive at: Queensway
Stations passed through from Hainault
- Newbury Park
- Gants Hill
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
- St. Paul's
- Chancery Lane
- Tottenham Court Road
- Oxford Circus
- Bond Street
- Marble Arch
- Lancaster Gate
- Notting Hill Gate
QUEENSWAY STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Queensway: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Queensway to Hainault
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hainault to Watlington Rail Station
- Hainault to Havenhouse Rail Station
- Hainault to St Helens Central Rail Station
- Hainault to Dalmarnock Rail Station
- Hainault to Winchmore Hill
- Hainault to Kilburn High Road
- Hainault to Bishopstone Rail Station
- Hainault to Dingle Road Rail Station
- Hainault to Tunbridge Wells West (Spa Valley Railway)
- Hainault to Bootle New Strand Rail Station