Starting at: Hainault
Arrive at: East Finchley
Stations passed through from Hainault
- Newbury Park
- Gants Hill
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: East Finchley to Hainault
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hainault to Castleton Moor Rail Station
- Hainault to Liss Rail Station
- Hainault to Billingshurst Rail Station
- Hainault to Glenrothes with Thornton Rail Station
- Hainault to Wigan North Western Rail Station
- Hainault to Three Bridges Rail Station
- Hainault to Alresford (Mid Hants Railway)
- Hainault to London Waterloo
- Hainault to West Hampstead
- Hainault to Cheam