Starting at: Hainault
Arrive at: Eastcote
Stations passed through from Hainault
- Newbury Park
- Gants Hill
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
Piccadilly Line: A 15 minute service is operating between Cockfosters and Heathrow Airport. A 20 minute service is operating between Acton Town and Rayners Lane due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Eastcote to Hainault
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hainault to Dunton Green Rail Station
- Hainault to Phipps Bridge Tram Stop
- Hainault to Emerson Park
- Hainault to Farningham Road Rail Station
- Hainault to Sevenoaks Rail Station
- Hainault to Shepperton Rail Station
- Hainault to Bushey Rail Station
- Hainault to Lloyd Park Tram Stop
- Hainault to Oxted Rail Station
- Hainault to Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- Hainault to Sunbury Rail Station