Starting at: Gunnersbury
Arrive at: Hertford North Rail Station
Stations passed through from Gunnersbury
- Turnham Green
- Stamford Brook
- Ravenscourt Park
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Barons Court
- West Kensington
- Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Sloane Square
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hertford North Rail Station to Gunnersbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Gunnersbury to Llandrindod Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Luton Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Robertsbridge Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Stanford-le-Hope Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Uckfield Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to St Austell Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Bitterne Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Macclesfield Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Farncombe Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Central Station (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)