Starting at: Gunnersbury
Arrive at: New Barnet
From Monday, 30 March a greatly reduced service will operate on all London Overground lines. Train frequency will be halved to most destinations. In addition, there will be no service between Surrey Quays and New Cross, customers should instead use nearby New Cross Gate. Public Transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Stations passed through from Gunnersbury
- South Acton Rail Station
- Acton Central Rail Station
- Willesden Junction Rail Station
- Kensal Rise Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park Rail Station
- Brondesbury Rail Station
- West Hampstead Rail Station
- Finchley Road & Frognal Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath Rail Station
- Gospel Oak Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: New Barnet to Gunnersbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Gunnersbury to Elmers End Tram Stop
- Gunnersbury to Acton Central
- Gunnersbury to Addington Village Tram Stop
- Gunnersbury to Addlestone Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Ampere Way Tram Stop
- Gunnersbury to Angel
- Gunnersbury to Arena Tram Stop
- Gunnersbury to Arsenal
- Gunnersbury to Ashford (Surrey) Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Ashtead Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Balham