Starting at: Gunnersbury
Arrive at: Marble Arch
Stations passed through from Gunnersbury
- Chiswick Road
- Turnham Green Church
- Clifton Gardens
- Chiswick Police Station
- Chiswick Lane
- Stamford Brook Bus Garage
- Goldhawk Road / Young's Corner
- Stamford Brook Station
- Ravenscourt Gardens
- Stamford Brook Road
- Askew Road
- Paddenswick Road
- Cathnor Road
- St Stephens Avenue
- Goldhawk Road Station
- Shepherd's Bush Road
- Shepherd's Bush Green
MARBLE ARCH STATION: No down escalator until further notice.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Marble Arch to Gunnersbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Gunnersbury to Elmers End Tram Stop
- Gunnersbury to Acton Central
- Gunnersbury to Addington Village Tram Stop
- Gunnersbury to Addlestone Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Ampere Way Tram Stop
- Gunnersbury to Angel
- Gunnersbury to Arena Tram Stop
- Gunnersbury to Arsenal
- Gunnersbury to Ashford (Surrey) Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Ashtead Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Balham