Starting at: Gunnersbury
Arrive at: Hatton Cross
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from Gunnersbury
- Turnham Green
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hatton Cross to Gunnersbury
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Gunnersbury to Shenstone Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Adderley Park Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to
- Gunnersbury to Caerphilly Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Lancing Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Gunnersbury to West Calder Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- Gunnersbury to Habrough Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Ninian Park Rail Station
- Gunnersbury to Pevensey Bay Rail Station