Starting at: Goodge Street
Arrive at: Needham Market Rail Station
Stations passed through from Goodge Street
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
GOODGE STREET STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Goodge Street: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Needham Market Rail Station to Goodge Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Goodge Street to Ockendon Rail Station
- Goodge Street to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Goodge Street to Benfleet Rail Station
- Goodge Street to Black Lake (Midland Metro Stop)
- Goodge Street to Lodge Road-West Bromwich Town Hall (Metro Stop)
- Goodge Street to Liverpool James Street Rail Station
- Goodge Street to Chippenham Rail Station
- Goodge Street to March Rail Station
- Goodge Street to Victoria (Manchester Metrolink)
- Goodge Street to Harman's Cross (Swanage Railway)
- Goodge Street to Broomfleet Rail Station