Starting at: Goodge Street
Arrive at: Devons Road DLR
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Goodge Street
- Warren Street Station
Goodge Street: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
GOODGE STREET STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Devons Road DLR to Goodge Street
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Goodge Street to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Goodge Street to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Goodge Street to Needham Market Rail Station
- Goodge Street to Longniddry Rail Station
- Goodge Street to Marple Rail Station
- Goodge Street to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station
- Goodge Street to St Austell Rail Station
- Goodge Street to Anderston Rail Station
- Goodge Street to Tenby Rail Station
- Goodge Street to Larbert Rail Station
- Goodge Street to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station