Starting at: Goldhawk Road
Arrive at: St Mary Cray
Stations passed through from Goldhawk Road
- Shepherd's Bush Market
- Wood Lane
- Latimer Road
- Ladbroke Grove
- Westbourne Park
- Royal Oak
- Paddington (H&C Line)-Underground
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Baker Street
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: St Mary Cray to Goldhawk Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Goldhawk Road to Wembley Central
- Goldhawk Road to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- Goldhawk Road to Wallsend (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Goldhawk Road to Aldgate
- Goldhawk Road to Pewsey Rail Station
- Goldhawk Road to Yarm Rail Station
- Goldhawk Road to Willow Lawn (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Goldhawk Road to Althorne Rail Station
- Goldhawk Road to Rolvenden Rail Station (KESR)
- Goldhawk Road to Lydney Town (Dean Forest Railway)
- Goldhawk Road to Letchworth Rail Station