Starting at: Goldhawk Road
Arrive at: Finchley Central
Stations passed through from Goldhawk Road
- Hammersmith (H&C Line)
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Central to Goldhawk Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Goldhawk Road to Dundonald Road Tram Stop
- Goldhawk Road to Alexandra Palace
- Goldhawk Road to Byfleet & New Haw Rail Station
- Goldhawk Road to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- Goldhawk Road to Leytonstone High Road
- Goldhawk Road to Sevenoaks Rail Station
- Goldhawk Road to Malden Manor
- Goldhawk Road to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Goldhawk Road to Ampere Way Tram Stop
- Goldhawk Road to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- Goldhawk Road to New Cross