Starting at: Fulham Broadway
Arrive at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Stations passed through from Fulham Broadway
- West Brompton
- Earl's Court
- High Street Kensington
- Notting Hill Gate
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Harrow-on-the-Hill to Fulham Broadway
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Fulham Broadway to Bedford St Johns Rail Station
- Fulham Broadway to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- Fulham Broadway to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Fulham Broadway to Marple Rail Station
- Fulham Broadway to Widdrington Rail Station
- Fulham Broadway to Uckfield Rail Station
- Fulham Broadway to Yarm Rail Station
- Fulham Broadway to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station