Starting at: Finchley Central
Arrive at: West Dulwich
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Finchley Central
- East Finchley
- Tufnell Park
- Kentish Town
- Camden Town
- Mornington Crescent
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: West Dulwich to Finchley Central
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Finchley Central to Bourne End Rail Station
- Finchley Central to St Mary Cray
- Finchley Central to Blackrod Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Berrylands
- Finchley Central to Freshford Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Langbank Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Tyne Dock (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Finchley Central to Garrowhill Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Wootton (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)