Starting at: Finchley Central
Arrive at: Enfield Town
Stations passed through from Finchley Central
- West Finchley
- Woodside Park
- Totteridge & Whetstone
- High Barnet
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Enfield Town to Finchley Central
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Finchley Central to Leigh (Kent) Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Exchange Quay (Manchester Metrolink)
- Finchley Central to Havenhouse Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Manningtree Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Aslockton Rail Station
- Finchley Central to New Cross
- Finchley Central to Luton Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Brunswick Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Bede (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)