Starting at: Finchley Central
Arrive at: South Harrow
Stations passed through from Finchley Central
- Hendon Lane
- East End Road
- Mountfield Road
- Allandale Avenue
- Henlys Corner
- Addison Way
- Childs Way
- Temple Fortune Lane
- Clifton Gardens
- Hoop Lane
- Golders Green Station
- Golders Green / Finchley Road
- Dunstan Road
- Llanvanor Road
- Childs Hill / Cricklewood Lane
- Lyndale Avenue
- Fortune Green Road
- Burrard Road
- Lyncroft Gardens
- West End Lane
- Alvanley Gardens
- Langland Gardens
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station
- O2 Centre
- Finchley Road Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Harrow to Finchley Central
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Finchley Central to Huntingdon Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Denham Rail Station
- Finchley Central to New Addington Tram Stop
- Finchley Central to Hersham Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Cuffley
- Finchley Central to Wootton Wawen Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Dunton Green Rail Station
- Finchley Central to Minster Rail Station