Starting at: London Farringdon
Arrive at: West Norwood
Stations passed through from London Farringdon
- London Blackfriars Rail Station
- Elephant & Castle Rail Station
- Loughborough Junction Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Norwood to London Farringdon
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- London Farringdon to Sunderland (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- London Farringdon to West Kirby Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Northallerton Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Carlton Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Reigate Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Hoylake Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Stranraer Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Lisvane & Thornhill Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Carnoustie Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Garsdale Rail Station