Starting at: London Farringdon
Arrive at: High Street Kensington
Stations passed through from London Farringdon
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Euston Square
- Great Portland Street
- Baker Street
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
CIRCLE LINE: No service until further notice due to operational restrictions.
A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading. A 10 minute service is operating Liverpool Street to Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: High Street Kensington to London Farringdon
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- London Farringdon to Hockley Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Broxbourne Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Swindon Rail Station
- London Farringdon to
- London Farringdon to Benfleet Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Worplesdon Rail Station
- London Farringdon to High Wycombe Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Tring Rail Station