Starting at: London Farringdon
Arrive at: Bayswater
Stations passed through from London Farringdon
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Euston Square
- Great Portland Street
- Baker Street
- Edgware Road (Circle Line)
- Notting Hill Gate
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bayswater to London Farringdon
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- London Farringdon to Branksome Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Sturry Rail Station
- London Farringdon to North Fambridge Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Harman's Cross (Swanage Railway)
- London Farringdon to March Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Shenfield Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Lidlington Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- London Farringdon to Canterbury East Rail Station
- London Farringdon to Thorpe-le-Soken Rail Station