Starting at: Fairlop
Arrive at: Northwood Hills
Stations passed through from Fairlop
- Newbury Park
- Gants Hill
- Mile End
- Bethnal Green
- Liverpool Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Northwood Hills to Fairlop
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Fairlop to March Rail Station
- Fairlop to Kemsley Rail Station
- Fairlop to Norchard (Dean Forest Railway)
- Fairlop to Canons Park
- Fairlop to Slough Rail Station
- Fairlop to Upton Park
- Fairlop to Hampton Court
- Fairlop to West Allerton Rail Station
- Fairlop to Whitchurch (Shrops) Rail Station
- Fairlop to Black Lake (Midland Metro Stop)
- Fairlop to New Hythe Rail Station